Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen - Ch. 22 - The Transcended Salinger

Dex-chan lover
Feel free to do w/e you want with the SFX. They're not that important tbh.

Dex-chan lover
I never really notice SFX that much, but typeset SFX are a nice touch when you have the time for it. Just a few should be enough, imo.

Also FWIW I like the maid. She may be a bit of a stick up the ass, but she means well. The MC's friends bunch are the ones that just waste time on-panel.

Dex-chan lover
I would say don’t mess with it too much, no need to give yourself excess work. I don’t notice it much
Ps thank you

Aggregator gang
Just let the SFX raw @Arite , don't kill yourself for something that's better leave originally, that's even better for the redrawer and the reader. With just the TL is already wonderful.

Ty for the upload!

IMHO no need to translate sfx, keep as it is.
① A lot of work for redrawer
② Pretty sure most of reader has learned katakana at least

Contributor
Yeah, that's not reaching him.

I think this dude is the first male that we've seen with a Star Spirit, IIRC. And he's stolen a bunch of them. I wonder how Alice's society works...

Fed-Kun's army
Good work on the translation and picking this up but you probably don't need to stress yourself on the SFX as those are minor for most people I think. Now onto story.

Yup the MCs are still ass, that maid is still alive damn it and I am liking shirtless dude here as he probably knows that queen is a huge bitch that needs stopping and evryone in magic land are ignorant fools.Hoping that maid at very least if she isnt killed gets a good spanking and the MCs become less retarded lest I make another dent in my desk from faceplanting into so hard from last time's stupidity. Dear god lord I hope this gets better.

It's nice to have the translated sfx but I don't think it's worth the effort especially with redrawing presumably taking a decent amount of time, As long as the translation for them is relatively clear I doubt most readers would mind, I know I wouldn't.

Dex-chan lover
Just put tl notes off to the side of the panels for SFX.

to be honest... you don't really need to redraw the sfx.
A simple note on the edge would suffice and it helps me learn japanese sfx hahaha

No real need to redraw the SFX. it doesn't really add anything to substantial to the story or fights weither or not it is in JP on ENG

Dex-chan lover
Try not to take what happens to the male lead personally, after all, he isn't. Yeah, the maids treatment of him is bullshit, but the mcs should see it as just an extension of the pressure being exerted on them by the world/their circumstances. Add that they already established a personal relationship and know eachother for how well they get along, their similar likes, and the budding romance they have going, neither of them should feel like what's happening is a reflection on eachother. Their reactions and choices make sense if you keep that in mind, that conflict between the two is something being forced upon them by others but they actually really like eachother and agree fundamentally on their goals.

Also, really wanna know what this guys getting at. Would be interesting if he had a good point and became a recurring ally for them later. Maybe not actually joining them in a third faction but popping up when they have similar goals to assist. That almost never happens, last I saw it was in Highschool DxD.

Users who are viewing this thread