Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen - Ch. 26 - Sisbell, The Witch Who Wishes Upon The Planet

Dex-chan lover
It's almost laughable how much better suited Sisbell is to becoming the next queen, compared to Alice. I know it must seem like I'm hating on this manga, but I feel like the side characters are way more interesting than the main characters.

If Iska wants to defeat the witches, the best thing he could do is help Alice become the queen. She's good at fighting but doesn't seem to have much sense.

Dex-chan lover
According to https://www.younganimal.com/magazine/next.html, next issue is released on 7/22/20 and will have a chapter of this series

The harem tropes are getting wider....
Now here's come the Onii-chan tropes

Dex-chan lover
Now that made sense, why the empire imprison little witch girl here.
She can basically extract information for free.
Also here comes imouto chara!

>the only one I can trust is the butler!

So the butler is confirmed for being an evil traitorous fuck.

Dex-chan lover
@ESCrowe I assume it's probably someone find her crest and report it to the empire. Seeing how much the Empire hate the witches, even a crest as small as Sisbell's is enough reason for the Empire to captured and execute her. I don't know how much intel the Empire had on the royal Nebulis, but it seems they only had the intel about the Queen and the Second Princess. They barely knew anything about the royal Nebulis and the witches they captured mostly are a kind of foot soldier for the Nebulis. No one in the Empire aware that Sisbell is actually the third princess.

Dex-chan lover
Reading this is annoying... They're complicating things by themselves.

Dex-chan lover
her power could actually show us the horrible things that happened 100 years ago. it could also show us the time where nebulous plunged the empire into a sea of flames.

and we also don't know if star spirits are truly on the side of humans. they most likely are but with how the grand apostoles say that the earth wants the star spirit wielders to be wiped out and how the star swords are called traitorous star spirits there might be more to meets the eye.

maybe the reason why star spirit wielders got oppressed was because of something that happened in the area where they uncovered the star spirits. usually when a country finds a new source of power instead of being scared they would usually try to find a way to use it.
the star spirits are intelligent so maybe they did something resulting in the fear of the empire which lead to them having to be docile.

just speculations.

Fed-Kun's army
Ironic that Schwarz is also the servant to a prominent person's daughter even in this manga. Not really spoilers, but why not:
Arknights.

Why is no one in the Witch's kingdom panicking that the spirit stealing guy is out and about? His copy made by magic is supposed to have disappeared already right?

Her ability is too powerful.
She basically can take the throne if she actually just stay quiet and learn everything useful from everyone who once had been in the castle.
Information is very powerful tools.

I kinda hope that she misunderstand her ability or something else is interfering and caused her to happen.

By the way, about her getting captured. I think it's very possible. It's the Empire, after all. They must have tools or powers that could interfere with witches' magic.

Users who are viewing this thread