Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen - Ch. 30 - The 907th Unit (Part 2)

Aggregator gang
I like how the mage points out it being a neutral country and we get the empire sending a giant ass robot to capture someone apparently. Like seriously this is the second time that we throw the whole "safe" neutral country idea to the gutter in a big way. At this point if I were the main characters or side characters I would have my weapons attached to me at all times and never take any drinks/food from enemy combatants(I am looking at you shitty maid).

Looks like next chapter, Alice and Iska will fight together to defend Sisbell and destroy the witch hunter. Hopefully that may help convince Iska that there is another way to end the war.

In terms of art, I love the design of the witch hunter, and the art of the manga has improved significantly from the first set of chapters!

Can't wait for the next one!

Dex-chan lover
@InsectoidMaster if it actually goes by the ln, alice won't be there for another chapter or 2. probably gonna have 1-3 chapters of fighting against the witch hunter and lord mask befor we see alice again.

Double-page supporter
I don't think I'd ever drop this series. I've been reading it since the beginning so there's no point in stopping I guess.
But this series just makes no sense. Like, I get what's happening. But why tho?

It's pretty obvious that the Empire and Nebulis is the superpowers in this world. As long as those two countries can keep their shady activities under wraps, I doubt the neutral states can do anything about it.

Dex-chan lover
9LC as a identifier for Sisbell is a super conspiracy thunkful moment if I seen one, but I believe it
But the conspiracy gets deeper and darker it seems
Also Iska, looks like you just can't get away from Alice or her family

Fed-Kun's army
any novel reader, how is the romance in this ? Spoil me please

Dex-chan lover
Even though Sisbell is noticeably smarter than Alice, I wonder if her dismissing her mother as a possible suspect, as a literary technique, suggests that it's actually her mother who did it?

Aggregator gang
@icekatze I thought it was the other sister considering all things. She did send the mage squad after Sisbell and leaking info to the empire means she has more people to detain Sisbell and Sisbell can not go to either super power for help. Also add in probably causing an international incident. Mother just seems she just has a hate boner for the Empire and thats it.

Dex-chan lover
Am I forgetting something? What was Sisbell following when she "lost all traces of it" and her (totally not evil) butler was conspicuously there? I thought that she was just running away from Mask, and that before that she was just leading Iska to a remote location so they could talk discreetly. I would assume she meant the combat unit, but she wasn't expecting one to show up so I doubt that.

Users who are viewing this thread