Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - That Which Connects Fate

How far are the raws? I'm really interested in this series, no heck maybe I'll find the LN >.<

Fed-Kun's army
I was actually thinking of reading this LN.
Now that I have a better understanding I'll read it, it just hooked me up.

Supporter
Speculation:
So they need to give birth to a child, for the third leaf, for the founder to awaken?
..or just filter enough mana through the swords..

Contributor
Obviously, they do not want to see the founder awaken again, after the chaos she did.

Aggregator gang
i really hope this manga stops the "explain everything to the dumb reader" shit. yes, i can see that youre in a dome, yes, i saw the lamps.

Dex-chan lover
...and they meet again
im done with actually reading this shit ima just skip through it i cant take this story seriously

Dex-chan lover
Yes we understand they are completely on the same wavelength. It's like taking one person and copy pasting them.

The situation between Ishka and Alice starts to remind me of "nande koko ni sensei ga"

Dex-chan lover
wait so how did she save him as a child if he helped her as an adult XD

@FlyingThunder
Lol, if you read the other comments you will notice that apparently the readers are even more obtuse than the manga thinks.
Like, there are really people talking about "coincidences", even though the ticket was given to the MC by the most shady person possible, IMMEDIATELY AFTER talking about the previous meeting.
Really, some people have the density of a Harem MC.

Users who are viewing this thread