Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Even When Apart

2n2cpu.jpg

Aggregator gang
Ah with each passing chapter in this arc, the respect I had for Alice and Rin is lost drastically alongside my braincells contemplating how stupid one needs to ask these questions to a guy you have just kidnapped inside neutral territory abusing his trust and probably several laws. If I were Iska it would be "nice tits but you are still a crazy bitch for kidnapping me and expecting to help you after betraying my trust". Seriously you do not stick your dick in crazy and this chick and her maid are crazy.

Dex-chan lover
Maaan... Nobody would accept this setting if the roles were reversed, but I guess it'll be glossed over and they'll still like each other like nothing happened since it's the woman doing it.

I guess the people that read fifty shades would be okay with him doing it to her?

man all ya'll be killjoys

Do you guys really want forced drama

Just take the cute shit God fucking damn

Dex-chan lover
Bruh wtf, we're only on ch. 20 and probably like vol.1 of the LN, you can't just throw straight pitches like that

Wow i understand why before I felt a big resemblance to TailStar ! Okama work on this serie ! Nice !!!

Don't bully Alice, she's a maiden in love and her beloved is about as dense as neutron star. Also, we're pretty much in the book 2 (pretty much beyond book 1 that's for sure and book 2 is not out yet) so don't you worry about the pacing being too slow, it's about the same as the books.

Fed-Kun's army
Did the author spree whiskey shots before writing this garbage? How do you turn something so promising into such an unparalleled piece of drivel so quickly?

Users who are viewing this thread