Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen

MD@Home
Hey hey, I already finished the anime. Where chapter actually the next story or should I read from beginning?

@yeetmaster6981 Oh, there is an anime? How was the quality of it art/animation/sound wise? Assuming the story is the same, I don't expect much from it atm.

I'm on Ch. 12. Story is.... meh.... I assume it gets better because this is by no means a 8 star title from the first 12 chapters.

Its way too forced. Everything is a coincidence, with the two mc 100% completely the same character, just in slightly different positions. Saying the same freaking paragraph at the same time in perfect sync.... some things are just too stupid to be funny, and get old too quickly to be a running gag. I have yet to see the comedy in here, romance is forced as hell, drama is ok I guess (excluding the drama between the two MCs, which is, again, forced as hell).
Ignoring interactions between the two MCs, Art is great, story isn't bad, and action is well executed. Unfortunately, the interactions between the MCs seem to be the main part of the story though so.... I give it between 6-7 stars overall. I hope/assume it gets better

Dex-chan lover
@x_renon_x

So, even though its axed, there are still two or three more chapters to be scanlated, right? I checked wikipedia, it says there are six published volumes since December last year.

Contributor
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2021-02-28/our-last-crusade-or-the-rise-of-a-new-world-manga-ends-on-march-12/.170054

(POSTED MARCH 15, 2021)
Our beloved Kimisen manga is coming to an end (the anime failed at boosting manga sales so they had to end the manga!). Currently, we are on chapter 36: Alice Explodes of the fan translated manga which is in Volume 6. Kimisen has 7 volumes in the Japanese version and we are nearing the end, chapter 43 will be the final chapter of volume 7. It is up to translation groups to translate the remaining 7 chapters of kimisen and it should be noted that the official Yenpress translation is only on volume 3. volume 6 starts at chapter 32 btw. I personally enjoyed this manga, and it’s sad to me that it’s ending, but all we can do is hope it gets picked up and help them by buying the manga. The light novel is continuing I believe, but I did not look too much into it.

@osshuu

Here's hoping the LN continues, too bad it had to end so soon, it started to pick up the pace but sadly cancelled, especially chapter 43

Users who are viewing this thread