Kimi to Dake wa Koi ni Ochinai - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

You know I don’t wanna hate on the author/mangadex mods but had the shoujo/Josei manga I read with Comedy/Romance tag ONLY almost always have drama but for some reason the drama tag is never added.

Even in this situation like clearly you can tell this manga is gonna have drama from what just happened, but again it’s only classified as Romcom

Damn. Finished manga with a lack of followage...yikes. Thank you for translating, it's a good one.

IM HERE TO SPOIL IF U WANNA KNOW HOW IT ENDS. THERE IS ONLY 21 CHAPTERS.

side note. i had to google translate and only read the last 2 chapters so i don't really know what happens but clearly stuff happens. If you click then u wanna know the ending.

I will also post the link if u wanna see the pictures, the words are in Italian so u can try to google translate.
https://bato.to/chapter/610457

U CLICKED SO YOU'VE BEEN WARNED. like i said, i only read the last 2 chapters. I don't really know what happens within the next chapters but only chapter 20 and 21. Also google translate is a bit wierd so i tried my best to interpret it. Here we go. So things clearly happens that i dont know why it lead up to the start of chapter 20. For instance in chapter 20, the BIGGEST thing that happened was Arata(MC) got into an accident. He was taken to the hospital unconscious. Things happened between FMC and her OVERPROTECTIVE brother, Wataru. like what? i dont really know, but they seemed somewhat close as in they developed feelings? Either way, wataru tells Sabaru(FMC) what happened to Arata. She was devastated bc she was going to tell arata about how she finally understood her feelings. They go to the hospital and he still in unconscious. then they go to visit Arata's mother and things happened idk i was too lazy to type it into the google. Then wataru and Subaru have a moment, and thats when she realized that MC makes her heart beat. END OF 20. CHAPTER 21 starts with arata woke up and they went to visit him again. I think Arata has his own place now. FMC and MC are alone sitting by the window, talking. they keep on talking and then she eventaully says something like "dont leave me" and stuff happens to the point that they kiss. Thats when we see a pannel of Wataru and Arata asks her if she still had feelings for him (again idk what happened between them before chpt 20) and she said she was taken(? again, google translate is wierd). ofc Wataru comes in and hits Arata (as always) and stuff happens. Then we see that the setting is at the airport bc Wataru was leaving (? i dont know why). FMC leave to get a drink. MC and Waturo speak and thats it. it basically fades out with some texts saying something like "with u by myside, my world will always be happy. ALSO, CHAPTER 11 A KISS HAPPENS BUT NOT WITH THE MC. ALSO SUBARU WAS ALSEEP WHEN SHE GOT KISSED SOOOO yea.

Users who are viewing this thread