Kimi to Pico-Pico - Ch. 38 - Oshibaido

Dex-chan lover
They gave Tsuru such a good opportunity to utter the one line she wants to say the most but haven't been able to.

Dex-chan lover
I miss the videogame quotes. Pres was literally the fat guy waiting by the gym door from Pokemon. I also miss Pokemon gyms and the soul they once had. Sigh.

Anyway, dating but not dating?

I love you guys and appreciate that you're doing this for free as fans, but the lack of proofreading is out of hand. Typos and grammar issues every chapter, and now just fully untranslated panels?

Looking at the chapter for even longer after working on it is probably the last thing you want to do, but maybe solicit another volunteer to look it over prior to release or something.

Anyway, thanks for doing it regardless.

Double-page supporter
I'm also with the others. No need to rush the releases. Take your time, review them and we'll all appreciate the end result.
I'm more than thankful for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
You guys really need a native english/non-ESL proofreader, chapter 37 made no sense honestly, I'm sure ppl on here or reddit would be happy to proofread. And Chapter 38 is missing text on a couple of boxes page 10 and 11. Don't rush this, I'd rather have a quality readable release than an unreadable quick release. Also without those panels on page 10 and 11 TLed the following pages make no sense. Btw can you guys fix this chapter when you upload the next? Also, remember to treat your TLing slaves right group leader, they need rest, see what happens when you lock them in the basement and rush them, they get sick or "go out of town". Thanks.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Thanks to those of you that pointed out the missed panels on page 10 and 11. Looks like i accidently saved a work in progress file in my "completed" folder and uploaded it by mistake. The panel on 11 was just my fuck up. I guess i stared at japanese text so long it just didnt register as being out of place. But hey what can you do, im only human

Group Leader
small note, the text on page 3 is a dragon quest reference, which "No reply, it's just a corpse/looks like a corpse" is the official game translation.

Dex-chan lover
That reminds me: I hope we get some news on the HD-2D DQ3 remake. I'm sure Ageha would get weak in the knees over that. And speaking of Ageha, I for sure want dominatrix Ageha. That booba doesn't lie.

Users who are viewing this thread