Kimi to Pico-Pico - Vol. 5 Ch. 52 - Christmas Game Competition

Contributor
Haven't even finished the chapter yet because I have to immediately comment that Super Mario Party is absolute dogshit. How anyone could possibly choose to play that game—especially now that Mario Party Superstars exists—is completely beyond me.

Edit: Also “fatest hedgehog” lolol.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I haven't played a single game featured in this chapter. I guess this is what a life of playing mainly turn-based JRPGs does to a mf.

Either way that isn't important. What is is that this chapter was cute; that's what counts.

Thanks for the translation.

Last edited:
Group Leader
IS THE CONFESSION The End Game or will it continue?
No idea but i would think it would continue post confesion. Seeing as Ai is in the gaming club now and her grandmother seems to think video games are of the devil i really feel like were gonna see more from the series

Group Leader
Haven't even finished the chapter yet because I have to immediately comment that Super Mario Party is absolute dogshit. How anyone could possibly choose to play that game—especially now that Mario Party Superstars exists—is completely beyond me.

Edit: Also “fatest hedgehog” lolol.
Sigh....i swear i proofread this shit, i really do. Either way im leaving that one in, for the lols

Users who are viewing this thread