Kimi to Picopico - Vol. 5 Ch. 57 - Pico Pico

Dex-chan lover
But hey if there any spite left, there is this one other gamer romantic comedy manga that really reminds me of this one, it's called " Yuube wa Otanoshimi Deshita ne ", though it's about Dragon Quest X exclusively. Last group translated only the first 2 chapters and then dropped, but it's still ongoing and I've been following the raws since. Not requesting anything, just saying, if ever have an afternoon free, maybe take a look, that's all.

Dex-chan lover
it's been fun reading this, and I hope there's another romcom manga from the author
also, thanks for the tls!

her newest work is just ecchi SOL, no romance (and it's really bad)
she has done 3 series now where the confession ends it (shinobu, himeno and picopico)
hopefully some Reiwa energy is harnessed on the next

Dex-chan lover
Apart from the unnecessary extended confession arc, this was a series I really enjoyed. Def wish we could have gotten more time with them as an official couple, alas 😭😭

Thanks so much for all the spite fueled translations! The translations of the game stuff especially looked quite tough/info dense, and I got to learn a lot about games and fluff both! Will not thank about the feet pics though...

That was a really good translation until the end of the manga. Thank you for the quality, as well as the work behind all the games and references through the series

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scanlation. All things considered, it was a good end. The high point of the romantic getting together was a bit underwhelming but the anticipation was good along the way and so was the comedy and gaming aspects.

Dex-chan lover
It's been one hell of a ride.
Enjoying these cheeky dorks finding love and enjoying games was a nice read for me, but it all comes to an end as most romcoms do as stated.

Thank you for the translations, spite lads. If it means anything to you guys, it made me happy to find out about this series!

Till we meet again.
:coffee:

Dex-chan lover
Not the greatest ending,but certainly not the worst I have seen. I just wish we would see more of their relationship you know. It is kinda rushed and the pacing was going great until a few chapters ago.

Still, it was a great series, especially better than Hi Score Girl, which was also about games and love.

8/10 for the whole series.

Users who are viewing this thread