Kimi to Shiranai Natsu ni Naru - Vol. 3 Ch. 16.5 - Volume 3 Extras

Dex-chan lover
They're still going strong. I also really appreciated that brief glimpse into the authors idea for the series. It really was about the small things and their love surviving any hardship along the way. Makes me appreciate the ending even more than I already did.

Dex-chan lover
Very sweet that they are still together & toughing it out. Gotta hope that they'll get that opportunity for eternal happiness that they deserved. Still want more out of them but alas nothing is guaranteed. I hope the author's next work ends strong & I will surely look forward to it. Thanks for translating the extra.

Dex-chan lover
Very sweet extra,through thick and thin they love for each other remain and that gives them the strength to keep going, I can only hope they will get the happiness they deserve in the near future.

Best of luck to the author on their next work

Dex-chan lover
Knowing author actually quite job to make this manga, and now this get axed. Meaning this this reflect author real life experience.

Real experience is and should be the advance for any author over the one who have none. But I think that is a shortcoming for this author.
fiction is also a form of entertainment work, Even if you tell a real story, You skip the minor stuff to the important part, the event that move the plot, so it not bored the audience. That why we don't need to see character taking a shit everyday, just the highlight. That is true even for Slice Of Life.

I think that why this bored the audience, because author themself don't even certainly about what the direction it should go. if it reflect on her own life where she still fighting and don't know where it lead her. That mean she don't know what her own story and where it could lead too. and for someone who can relate to this, they already have more than enough anxiety irl, lol

Dex-chan lover
Fuck this was one of the few manga I was looking forward to in that shitty magazine, overall it was good read even if the last chapters fell flat. Looking forward to authors next work
Not the isekai one about some lazy bodyguard

Aggregator gang
I'm glad we at least get to see that they're not staying down. The way it ended was a little depresso.

Double-page supporter
These extras actually improve the ending quite a bit. You get a glimpse of how they are still together, pushing through and resisting.
Additionally that small tomorrow 2-page where they hint at returning to the island when they’re better off.

I feel really bad for this getting axed, I would have purchase thousands of copies if I could…
Now to wait for more works of this author, I really really really loved the story premise and art.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad we at least get to see that they're not staying down. The way it ended was a little depresso.
It ended with them not staying down also. It ended with them in love and saying they'd keep trying, both heading off to do so. This extra is just more blunt about it.

Fed-Kun's army
These extras actually improve the ending quite a bit. You get a glimpse of how they are still together, pushing through and resisting.
Additionally that small tomorrow 2-page where they hint at returning to the island when they’re better off.

I feel really bad for this getting axed, I would have purchase thousands of copies if I could…
Now to wait for more works of this author, I really really really loved the story premise and art.

I was thinking the same, the last chapter was so abrupt, at least this gave some closure. Their situation didn't get better or anything, but they're still together and it seems like after all that it did not damage their relationship at all. Maybe that is what really matters. (other than uh...putting food on the table).

Double-page supporter
Really love the extra, seeing them still supporting one another and still pushing through in life is sweet.
Also that afterward goes so hard tho "Even the simplest nothings come with their own happiness" actually so good, I will probably quote it someday

Users who are viewing this thread