Kimi to Shiranai Natsu ni Naru

Dex-chan lover
It's a very nice and relaxing look into how two kids get overwhelmed with the hustle and bustle of the modern times. There's been no explanation as to why both girls don't just ask their parents for financial help, but I think the reason is that both of the girls' parents don't approve of their relationship so they're left to their own devices. And now they're constantly in the shitters because they absolutely can't make ends meet.

Last edited:
Good news: Seven Seas has licensed Throw Away the Suit Together, so now you can buy it in English.
Bad news: Throw Away the Suit Together is ending with chapter 16.
oh wow that's abrupt. i mean i guess the narrative arc of the initial premise is done so it makes some sense. they couldn't make it. the end.

I can relate so much with this manga. Only 1 chapter in & I was already bawling my eyes out. I had the same struggles from when I stopped going to college(due to financial issues) & started job hunting. I failed several interviews & everytime it put me in depression. I eventually landed one, tho it wasn't my forte I couldn't be picky. I've transferred to several companies since then & finally felt staying longer at the one I'm currently employed at. I Still feel unhappy & burnt out but just have to endure it to pay bills. I'm still on the lookout for a better one but it doesn't feel as bad as before. Also I hope I find my own Haru/Hii-chan 🥲

Fed-Kun's army
oh wow that's abrupt. i mean i guess the narrative arc of the initial premise is done so it makes some sense. they couldn't make it. the end.
It feels more like that's the "canceled ending". like there was going to be more of them trying but the series got axed so the plot just went "nope they went back home".

Users who are viewing this thread