Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Seeds

Dex-chan lover
Welp she dead. Gonna be the theme of her learning to live her life to the fullest as the girl she learns to love dies.......bittersweet train rolling in.

Aggregator gang
The logical part of my brain knows the chance of character death is great but the emotional part of me is screaming "she's not going to die, she's pretending to faint so she can share a moment with her girl, and they'll break up because she has to move at the end of the summer, but they'll meet again after a time skip"...

Fed-Kun's army
The lack of a drama/tragedy tag is what's keeping me going, even though I've read enough to know otherwise.

Reactions: Rov
Dex-chan lover
Fucking dead I tell ya. Jokes aside, really hope it won't go that way and get us a happy ending like Mikazuki no Carte did. Also, bullshit with the not having clothes for it, she looks great with the simple strat smh.

Thanks for translating this as always, really looking forward to see how it develops <3

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I take back everything I said in previous chapters, I fear a tragedy now. That flower will blossom and she'll put it on her grave 😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread