Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Seeds

Dex-chan lover
What kind of manga do all you folks normally read?! Look, a bit of dizziness after standing up suddenly after working for a bit, no doubt in the hot sun, is perfectly normal, especially for Manga Japanese people, renowned for being put flat on their backs for days with a high fever when they catch a cold. Death flags, bah, it's a simple "fake romance turns real, ice princess gets warmed" story, I really doubt it's going to have anything tragic.

@Purplelibraryguy
At the end of the first chapter she said this is the first and last summer they spent together, so i think there's every right to worry that she might have a terminal illness

Fed-Kun's army
Awww man ... why can't this one have a happy ending? Cheerful future-dead-girl stories are extra depressing. Making my "Your Lie In April" ptsd kick in.
fldwCfz.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Ah shit as I tought from beginning
I'm always have a bad feeling about this manga
Well... Shit

Fed-Kun's army
If it actually turns out it ISN'T what we're all thinking, that will be a great twist

Double-page supporter
oh she gon die

probably not at the end of summer vacation though unless they pull a
I want to eat your pancreas
maybe she'll just be hospitalized?

I'm usually a sucker for tragedy but please just for once can't we have a cute normal yuri story

So according to google-san, morning glories bloom in the morning and die by afternoon or nightfall. It signifies unrequited love, mortality of life, love in vain, and restricted love.

...so fuck.

Dex-chan lover
Please don’t tell me she’s sick and is gonna die... stop

Right when I started to reconsider if death flags from the first chapter were really death flags this chapter slaps me back to square one.

About the morning glories thing... We have "Morning Glories and Kase-san" which are really cute and sweet and didn't end in tragedy, so just maybe it's not really a bad thing? Hopefully... Maybe... Please don't be a bad thing ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Users who are viewing this thread