Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Confession

Dex-chan lover
Just a bully? I thought: "Blonde girl in a manga. Tragic secret from her childhood. At the least she's gonna be a mass-murderer." Because when a dark-haired girl in a manga has a tragic past it's also always because she was an agressor, right?
Yeah. Didn't think so. We got another nutcase mangaka here who wants dark-haired girl to always be depicted as victims and blonde girls as agressors. same as always. Been there, done that. Dime in a dozen.

Dex-chan lover
that...was kind of anti-climatic as a reveal? I mean, yes, bullying is wrong, but was it really "just" bullying? I agree with the rest of what was said here: her trauma would be a lot more understandble(?) if her bullying would have caused a bad accident (if not a suicide) - maybe the next chapter will elaborate?
We also have the usual death flags and we know that this was their "first and last summer" together, so really every kind of mentioned scenerio here seems possible - death by sickness, pretending to be in love and then a heart break (as revenge), maybe double suicide, while "holding hands and facing their sad fate together" - all of the above with Asaka being really sick and dying and convincing Shizuku to commit suicide wirh her because she doesn't want to suffer anymore and she has some twisted fantasies? I don't know :S

Does anyone know how far ahead the raws are or are we up to date?

@Pachka84 The lengths you will go to twist any and all yuri stories you come across into your moronic hair-color criticism is hilarious. Please never stop commenting. You always give me a good laugh 😂

Double-page supporter
@G-man672 same. like christ, how more subversive of the hair colours can you get than this, with the mega depressed Dommer Blonde Hair and definitely-not-a-yandere Genki Black Hair? Pachka never ceases to amaze me with their analysis

Double-page supporter
about this chapter though, wow who knew this was going to be Yuri Silent Voice! LMAO

i don’t think asuka is one of the girls she bullied but she probably knows someone (possibly a sister or a friend) who was bullied by shizuku

This seems like the wrong time for credit page appreciation, but wow these credit pages are clean

Aggregator gang
Oh no YOU BULLIED YOUR FRIENDS WHEN U WERE LITTLE?!?!? YOU ARE THE WORST OH MY GAWD.

Ugh. This is so bad. Im only reading this cuz Im bored and couldn't find anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread