Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - True Feelings

Dex-chan lover
That little, shaky speech bubble on page 24... so many tears. I know it's not going to be a happy ending but I know I'm going to be a mess.

Dex-chan lover
WHY DID I READ THIS I HATE DRAMA I HATE TEAR JERKERS BUT IM TOO INVESTED RIGHT NOW.
fuck you past me eat shit and (don't) die

Dex-chan lover
Damn it!! Why couldn’t she confess in this chapter?? It’s been over 2 months since chapter 27, it sucks that, we didn’t get a proper confession!!

Dex-chan lover
fuck i knew its gonna end like this from the theme of the story, but holding on a sliver piece of hope that its gonna end well, but i guess thats gone now

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad I went groceries shopping yesterday. I'm all stocked up in alcohol cause I feel like I'll need something stiff to get me through next chapter 😭😭

Dex-chan lover
Why, oh why, didn’t you say it then? When you’re dealing with someone terminally ill “tomorrow” might not be an option. I hope this story isn’t going to be THAT cliche, but I have a bad feeling. Let’s be honest, the title of the manga as well as the narration has made the fact this is almost assuredly a tragedy quite apparent, but I’m gonna be super salty if she dies before the confession.
I know! This was a proper spot for a confession! Confessing in a hospital is not the same.. She should have confessed in this chapter.. they were alone and out in the open.. this chapter was depressing and disappointing (only because it lacked the confession).

Dex-chan lover
She probabely dies while she is together with her Family and she Will never hear what she wanted to say😢

Dex-chan lover
Always on the edge of my seat ready to scream “Kiss her before it’s too late”. All of this is so sad.

I’ll keep injecting the angst directly into my veins tho

Dex-chan lover
AdiBPrO.jpeg

Uhhhhh my heart bleeds!

i will witness this manga until the end, even its hurt me TT

thank you for the chapters!

Users who are viewing this thread