Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - To Shizuku

Dex-chan lover
thankfully I dropped this manga once it's revealed that Kaori have terminal illness.
and knowing the ending I feel so happy I dropped this earlier.
This series is good but I already fed up with any tear-jerker with death as the conclusion
Death isn't realy the conclusion. It's well writen, it realy is worth reading.

Dex-chan lover
The quality is realy low, and for such an ending it's crazy to do this. I dont give any fuck about snipe and all, but how the fuck can anyone be so stupid that he decide to make a low quality translation "because i cant wait for you to read" when the usual team do a realy good job?

This was not something I should have read at work... Man it's raining inside.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.

Despite having a sad end, I think the tragic part and the last chapters made the story better, I know its sad (It left me broken as well), but I find it really well written.

Dex-chan lover
If there's any extra I hope it shows them meeting in heaven or shows Kaori watching over Shizuku (unless it's completely different, I just want an etra chapter)Thank you for the update now Imma go cry in the corner. :fml: :aquadrink:
R.I.P Kaori

Thank you for your work!

Our version is taking just a bit longer to finish. I hope you all will come back to check out our version too when it’s out :meguuusad:
100%. Just kind gobsmacked at getting sniped on the final chapter.

Anyone else notice
Shizuku cut her hair at the end?

This manga legit had me crying almost every chapter😭😭 Now I need someone to write fanfic with Kaori and Shizuku meeting in heaven or in another life or something bruhhh

Double-page supporter
I'm overall conflicted on how to read the last scene. For me it feels like Shizuku still didn't began to live for herself, but she's still living for Kaori, or her image of Kaori at last, and not for herself. This would be tragedy in the purest narratological sense, as it would mean that, while Shizuku is still better then before and have improved quite a lot during her transformational arc, she still failed to overcome her fatal flaw, her emotional problems and her difficulty on living for herself.
Also I overall feels that the manga fails to convince that Kaori's death, while inevitable given the premises, was necessary for Shizuku growth.
Maybe a better translation would make the first point more explicit.

The story is still amazingly well done, so much that despite we knew from long time that this would happen, it still hurt so much and left me so devastated like very few narrative works could do. Albeit truth be told chapter 31 left me way more broken that this last chapter.
As always told by an italian editor: "A story worth to be told cannot be ruined by spoliers"

Dex-chan lover
For the last chapters i could do anything but crying, even just remembering those used to make me into tears, and it was like that for most of this chapter, but after getting to the last page, i felt relieved of seeing Shizuku dealing with it, so i gest it was a happy story after all. Until the eternity Kaori.
So thats how a masterpiece looks like.
Thanks for the translation, it has its flaws, but its enough to make me get it.
"I will embrace the feelings"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That was great. But I don't wanna see an Anime. Probably, don't have enough courage to watch it...

Dex-chan lover
I mean we knew from the first damn chapter what was gonna happen, and I still cried like a little bitch.
Holy crap that was an amazing manga... Props the the author & the TL team. Though I kinda hate you both right now... You owe me some tissues, and a bit of my manliness.
Thanks for your hardwork throughout this masterpiece of a manga!

Users who are viewing this thread