Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - To Shizuku

Double-page supporter
As soon as i saw it was a different uploader i knew it's gonna be a mid translation but i read it anyway, i hope the other group uploads a proper one, also it would be nice to see a bonus chapter with her slightly older with her life finally in order. :qq:

Dex-chan lover
There are so many things i want to say about this series. But i cannot bring myself to write them. The words wont come.

Im sorry.

Dex-chan lover
Please tell me there is an epilogue.
A time skip where we see a granny Shizuku being picked up by Kaori.
Also, I enjoyed how Shizuku added Kaori's name to her writings.
Damn, I am still sad.
Excellent work mangaka san. This story is truly a work of art.
Edit: After reading some of the comments, I realized that this isn't the usual scanlation team. I just clicked on it because I wanted to see how this story ended.
I will still wait for the proper scanlation team to deliver the final chapter. There were some grammatical errors on this story one.
Make sure that everyone comments on that one too. We owe it to them.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Damn, i really love torturing my heart with this kind of story. Thanks for the translation, finally can end this manga properly.

thank you so much for bringing this beautiful story to us and spending so much time and energy translating this manga

Dex-chan lover
What a manga, damn. 10/10 tearjerking, fr. I will probably not reread this to spare me from having puffy eyes tomorrow, but I'll never forget this. Thank you to the people who translated this story, I would have never read it if it weren't for you guys. Also thank you to the mangaka who made 'The Summer You Were There' I won't take anything for granted and try to enjoy the little pieces, grasps of joy I have. Def changed my life. Thank you! Lmao I was crying while writing this because it got me emotional. Thank you, again!! Will never forget this. Tragedy, or not, it will have a special place in my heart. Thank you. You dunno what this did to me.

Dex-chan lover
I will try to recover later, but for now i will be reminiscing about them, oh god spare my heart.
Thank you very much for translating. I really understand on what the translator said on the last page, thank you for your hard work.
I give my biggest thanks to the usual translator for picking this up and i'll wait for their version, thank you

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
We all knew how this would end from the beginning but this doesn't nake it less sad, I was ugly crying during those last few chapter T-T 10/10 manga

Dex-chan lover
Author, I know you wont see this comment, but I expect you to make a .5 chapter where we see them meeting in heaven and finally be together!
Yes please. Will it be Shizuku as an old granny or from their summer together i'm okay with both

Fed-Kun's army
Noticed that the translations were weird from the third page and immediately went to check if this was from the group that normally translates this manga or some random person and unfortunately, this chapter was sniped :notlikethis:

Users who are viewing this thread