Kimi to Warui Koto ga Shitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
childhood friend for the win.
7346-pepe-hmmm.png

Dex-chan lover
If I was the MC I would flat out tell the father and brother "go ahead and try to control me and I will do everything in my power to drag your image down with mine and sabotage you every chance I get no matter how small even if it's just spitting in your coffee I will do it to spite you"

Dex-chan lover
oh hell nah, I know that childhood friend ain’t being this much of a bitch

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wedding dress and high-tops is a combination I’d never seen before. Stylish!

Dex-chan lover
Soushi is really lucky to get princess carried again by Mamori! It really is amazing how beautiful she looked while in that bridal dress. And seeing her dash away with sneakers on must have been quite the sight. Even those people chasing them just stared instead of chasing.

Unfortuntely for Ichika, she underestimated Mamori's drive to help Soushi out. And luckily for Mamori, the photographer and the manager both wanted to see her succeed! I can't believe they even gave Mamori some sneakers for the trip! But now Mamori knows she has a rival for Soushi's affections. I do hope she'll get home safely, because knowing her, she's gonna be really anxious going home.

Dex-chan lover
Bro is somewhat kinda rich so… why not just move to dubai or something and have both??

Dex-chan lover
I know I'm just repeating my comment on the last chapter but, if you're his fiance, where and what the fuck have you been doing that made mc thinks no one is on his side?

Users who are viewing this thread