Kimi to Warui Koto ga Shitai - Ch. 20 - Creating with Me

Dex-chan lover
"If you look closer she is kind of cute"

You are asking too much out of me here author, suspending my disbelief here is kind of a struggle

But then again the guy is a weirdo that is both the ace of the swimming club while skipping leg day, probably does nothing but butterfly style

"If you look closer she is kind of cute"

You are asking too much out of me here author, suspending my disbelief here is kind of a struggle

But then again the guy is a weirdo that is both the ace of the swimming club while skipping leg day, probably does nothing but butterfly style
Have you seen Mamori in the wedding dress like a few chapters ago.

I still do not 100% understand the inverted Triangle bit despite the fact I translated it.
so the Leg day bit was from the typesetting team... Ogaki is a bit of a knob anyway.

I still do not 100% understand the inverted Triangle bit despite the fact I translated it.
so the Leg day bit was from the typesetting team... Ogaki is a bit of a knob anyway.
Inverted Triangle by itself can be a compliment because it represents broad shoulders and tight waistline, hard to acquire with working out; has nothing to do with legs AFAIK. Adding brawny before it insinuates that all he has is his body.

Dex-chan lover
Whose foot is that? Do you have onlyfans? I wanna buy those feet pics. Is this what you wanna hear?

Dex-chan lover
It's funny how the bags under her eyes simply appeared back when Souchi mentioned more villain stuff.

Inverted Triangle by itself can be a compliment because it represents broad shoulders and tight waistline, hard to acquire with working out; has nothing to do with legs AFAIK. Adding brawny before it insinuates that all he has is his body.
If it changes context for you it is the word ムキムキ muscular or brawny.
The speech box is ムキムキ逆三角形共にかまってる暇はない。

"I don't have time to waste on brawny inverted triangles."
I think is what I wrote I asked A couple people if I was missing some subtext... But not really.

I feel like it was said to confuse Ogaki, and it was super effective.

The type set/proof reading team has problems with swim team members... They add some flair to my lightly edited Translations.

The final product Rarely sees my notes. But they are just to help everyone get A better final product

Fed-Kun's army
can yall stop with the feet pic jump-scare after every chapter (or at-least give a warning)

Users who are viewing this thread