Kimi to Warui Koto ga Shitai - Ch. 24 - [Love] What A Word

Aggregator gang
she's probably pretending to work with the brother: all the things she said in the past couple chapters would make no sense otherwise (or perhaps she's just that great of an actor, who knows)
She might be paid to keep tabs on them... If I'm being 100% honest Fuji's plan this time isn't very.... Evil ... However I think there is more to it.... It's clear to me that Fuji isn't too happy that Kei is sticking around... But it's also clear that Mamori really trusts her....

There is A line .... Later that cemented to me that Fuji's plan is more involved that just to defame Kouchi 光一 (younger brother) by scoring better than him on the exams... I don't know what...

No one is talking about it but that bit about Queen lonelieness protecting, King Darkness from An Arrow....
(Let me explain) So Mamori's name written まもり。is the same way you say 守り, Protection. Or if you conjagate it to protect...
I put A note in how that side tangant COULD be forshadowing something.

As you avid readers may have noticed... She has done things for the sake of Fuji before, and others. I will leave you with that...... Since I don't want to be talking about the next 3 chapters I have read ..... It kills me not being able to talk about this stuff for weeks sometimes...

Dex-chan lover
Fuck that little piece of shit younger brother just because he's younger and has redeeming qualities doesn't mean he should be the mc of this story. If the villain doesn't die in the next couple of chapters, I'll be nuking Japan. I have access to uranium,do not test me

Users who are viewing this thread