Kimi to Wonderland - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
overall a very cute chapter again, but im confused about one thing... is riku a boy or a girl? bc in chapter 4 riku is a boy but in chapter 5, nobara calls says "she"... i guess we'll find out in later chapters haha

lol @tempsventeux I wondered that too! I was hoping to see if Riku was wearing a male or female uniform but they never showed him/her below the waist. Honestly I just wanna know if Riku's a rival or not!

I wonder what gender Riku is because they used he in one chapter and now they are using she

I cried a bit..no actually a lot in this chapter...it's so sad but atleast the cat had a happy ending...

Aggregator gang
This chapter is full of many important things

Cute kitten
Cute Kishida
Cute tear licking
Cute fluffy proud Ró trying to show off to the kitten

Tbh i really prefer kishida over Ró for the love interest. I mean Ró is so much of a pet material. Its borderline beastiality

Is the former best friend a guy or a girl? I'd ask if they were non binary, but I don't think that is likely given the setting.

Soooo is Riku a he or she? Cause I'm confused...Awww Ro and the Kitty were cute...Kishida and the kitty were cute too 😊

I’m glad I wasn’t the only one confused about Riku getting called a “he” last chapter and a “she” this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread