Kimi wa 008 - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
So they say they aren't taking on anymore projects, I hope that means they plan on doing this manga all the way to it's finale

Fed-Kun's army
I Hope he mean that they only do this manga ... i like this manga so far i hope for more

Aggregator gang
Finally this manga getting a translation. This MC is a new Kenichi , both with action and ecchi.

Dex-chan lover
I hope it's as good as Kenichi, it's very similar so I'm keeping my hopes up

Dex-chan lover
So with the way the girl acted and how the dad acted in the flashback, what are the odds that shes Dads secret kid?

Dex-chan lover
am so happy to finally be able to read this as i been hoping for someone to pick up the series

loved Kenichi and hoping for this series to be as great or better but with that said and once again am glad to see this series finally got picked up

lastly the 2 mc's pretty much kenichi and shigure

Dex-chan lover
"Your dad asked me to train you"

More like you killed his dad and decided to train his "talented" son into a superweapon, we all know how these stories go.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure how I feel about another from zero to hero setup right now, but this author did some good things with Kenichi so I have to give it a shot. Could live without another forced weakness once things get going though. I'm looking at you, Kenichi's personal code of honor about never hitting a girl when 90% of the girls he knew could kick his ass when they first met even if he did try to fight back.

Oh right, one complaint to voice so far too. Some obvious two page spreads got cut in half, always a shame to see that.

Aggregator gang
Dropped. Can't stand those fucking eyebrows. One of the few times I'm dropping cuz of stupid art. Those damn eyebrows..

Prob the quality. MC is annoying. 50 panels of "Oh no Spy?!" going on... lame. The set up seems good, but MC might ruin it if he cant run 2 brain cells together next chap

Users who are viewing this thread