Kimi wa 008 - Vol. 33 Ch. 297

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for taking us on this great journey, Silas!

all of the author's series between Kenichi and this one got axed, but I'm glad this one made it the distance. I can finally say that Matsuena-sensei has gotten much better at writing endings, now that he has had a clear opportunity to wrap a second series up on his own terms.

I do kinda wonder if he'll be writing the Kenichi sequel next though. He's been teasing the possibility for almost a decade and he finally got to take a different series to a satisfying ending to prove he wasn't a one trick pony. So it may be time.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating to the end, this series was dropped for so many years and then bum, mass translation, well done thank you very much!

Fed-Kun's army
It's ... it's over? I mean, it's a -slightly- better ending than History's Strongest.. but... Nooooo. I need at least 10-15 more chapters.

Ugh.. I enjoyed this series so much. Thank you for the work to both the translator and person who sponsored the chapters.

Dex-chan lover
The ending was very look warm, but it is typical for Matsuena Shun. It was very enjoyable, but I feel it was a very bumpy ride

Users who are viewing this thread