Kimi wa 008 - Vol. 6 Ch. 52 - The Origins of POwer

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!

Titanius is 100% bugged btw

Dex-chan lover
dayum she's got huge boobs. i mean some serious honkers. a real set of badonkers. packin some dobonhonkeros. massive dohoonkabhankoloos. big ol' tonhongerekoogers. gigantic bonkhonagahoogs. humongous hungolomghononoloughongous

I get it, this manga is about tits. But showing everything through every piece of clothing every time? It just gets you out of the moment, cmon

Dex-chan lover
This manga is best enjoyed by reading while Ass N Titties is played in the background

Dex-chan lover
oh no, if all the bad guys keep blowing themselves up, how will our protag convert more waifus

Dex-chan lover
@gimmick92
That's the annoying thing about this mangaka. Basically never proper nudes (this chapter was one of the clearest breast depiction of his career), but at the same times his female characters wear literal bodypaints. The girls are more naked when they are actually clothed.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for continuing this series.
I would also like to stress how much I appreciate Kido's character design and character.
Every chapter is a treat because of her good lord.

Dex-chan lover
@Stevostin
If that's so, honor to the hero who did it.
But i'm not sure. I know that there is some digital raw that set the uncesorship one notch further. And sometime he actually do it. Even in Kenichi. The true surprising thing is that the main girl this time is involved in this. While in kenichi to see a proper nipple shot from Miyu was impossible.

Users who are viewing this thread