Kimi wa Haru ni Me wo Samasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Damn, why are all of LovesickAlley releases today shit? Nothing again the TL, it just seems all the stories have stupid unnecessary drama happening right now.

I don’t even know what to expect of this story now. You would think the Ml and Feml would end up together at the end, but I’m not so sure anymore. After skimming through the raws and seeing the other male lead still completely active in the story, I don’t know who the girl is going to end with.

Yeah i love him, cz not easily fall in love with her just because they're in the same age now. Ofc he's just being normal.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I knew it was going to go that way from the very beginning. He constantly doted on her like she were a flesh and blood little sister, but ouch. It still hurt to hear it.

1n7w77.jpg

Oh my good TT I knew that we had to wait for a jealousy arc for him to realize his feelings or something. Kinda hope for the second lead to get the girl but she never saw him under that kind of light so...

Scratches head idk he still has to get adjusted to his new life and all i think she confessed way too early and jumped on the guns

Dex-chan lover
thank god this is how it turned out, how weird would it be for him to immediately see her as a romantic interest tf

Double-page supporter
This made sense really, people who complain don't get the story.

Users who are viewing this thread