Kimi wa Haru ni Me wo Samasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Thanks so much for the translation!!!🤗 I can't wait until he finally sees her as more than a sister.

@Bearpuff4 same! 😭 I like Chiharu but I want him to stay as her onii chan. My heart is hurting for Yatarou huhu. It was the same for me for hirunaka no ryuusei and I was so happy with how that ended, but I doubt this’ll go the same route so ... *sniff*

@Nuala05 the ending to Daytime Shooting Star was the ultimate wish fulfillment for me. I just want all three of them to be happy--they're so precious!!! 😭

I kinda want her to be with the guy that actually like her. Like blond guy seems blander(?) than the other guy. It’s maybe bc I don’t really see any genuine emotions from him like he’s not sad, happy or anything. He was just once disoriented. Ah i know it’s bc I feel like he’s not comfortable enough with her to show these emotions and it’s kinda weird.

*sighhhhhhh* why do you have to create Yatarou, author? WHY????
my heart hurt just reading this. Why do you need to feed my second lead syndrome?
For me, his existence as second lead is just pitiful because even if he didn't exist, their relationship can still progress.

Users who are viewing this thread