Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - August Star of Heaven - Venus

I can barely hold all those updates what a great time for this series to be alive.
Also I think the blond one likes the MC

Dex-chan lover
Couldn't he just tell him what he was doing? Taking picture for the star photo competition, part of his club activities?

Group Leader
Sometimes you just gotta tell the ******* to get the **** out of your wholesome story even if it means yelling and getting a bit angry.

Double-page supporter
Don't tell an insomniac "you just gotta do this or that and you'll sleep!", they probably tried everything. :p

Dex-chan lover
@panino
Besides the fact that what he does outside of school is only his and his parent business, the starphoto competition was proposed by the club advisor and accepted by the school committee. When he is supposed to take said photos? During daylight? The only problem would be only if and when it would come out his parent don't know what he does at night

Double-page supporter
I have that kind of asshole teacher

He learn his place after he insult my parent and my race just because i skip his math class (nobody like his class and he sometimes deliberately fail some student especially from my race)

First he lost his status as advisor for football club after the whole club decide to quit

Then the whole student body decide to file formal complaint to the principal and heard he was put on leaves without pay for a month for poor disciplinary

After i moved out into another school I've heard he was fired from school allegedly punch a student for just not able to answer his question

Karma is bitch

Double-page supporter
@ichi24

Race? What race are you? Since you're talking about race, I take it you're from the Americas?

Users who are viewing this thread