Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - Promise Star - Orihime & Hikoboshi

Dex-chan lover
thank you for uploading all of this at once. my heart would have burst waiting in suspense if you didn't.

btw AHHHHHH THIS IS SO CUTE

Dex-chan lover
damn my heart
These two
Are they dating yet? GOSH
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
May God bless Makoto-sensei. Thank you for translating the third volume this quickly

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure having this high of a wholesome level is actually illegal in several countries.

Fed-Kun's army
great chapter, I am vomiting sugar and rainbow right now

does anyone know the app he used? or a similar one? for android

Fed-Kun's army
I don't think so, she said the doctor said that her current state is not an immediate concern. Still, it makes her very anxious (that's why she said these gloomy things and why she can't sleep) $

And it would be nice for a change to have young people with serious health issue not dying in a manga 😅

Dex-chan lover
Worst case she could get a pacemaker if there's a scare, right?

Dex-chan lover
It is said that if you look up the definition if the word fluffy, you’ll find a little picture on the side of a high school couple with insomnia falling asleep to each other’s voices.

@Enyss yeah. Can we just get a nice, wholesome, and overall fluffy high school romance without the tragedy tag? Please and thank you. I really don’t need to be hit with the “loner mc gets changed by girl who has months to live (and dies at the climax)” again. It’s not even really necessary here. They were brought together by their shared insomnia; we really don’t need a death on top of that.

GAAAHH,

This is waaay to wholesome 😳.
I need to take a break from reading this. 😂

An official translated physical version will be awesome. Would definitely purchase this.

Users who are viewing this thread