Kimi wa Kawaii Reptile - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, I couldn't have told that this was done using MTL if you hadn't said so. I'm used to MTL being incomprehensible, incoherent gibberish, so this was a positive surprise.

Thanks, I hope someone picks it up.
Similar things can be said about AI art. However, if a human takes what a soulless machine created and corrects its homework, the results can be on par with what a human makes using more traditional tools.

Fu definitely is more woman than reptile at this point.

Supporter
it doesn't make sense for her to be aware of underwear tho
also can we get some context on her trauma
she doesn't even feel like a humanized animal with having such a strong character from the get go

Dex-chan lover
Similar things can be said about AI art. However, if a human takes what a soulless machine created and corrects its homework, the results can be on par with what a human makes using more traditional tools.

Fu definitely is more woman than reptile at this point.
i think it is way easier to spot AI art than a well done machine translation. if the guy using MTL is good, it will be way less obvious

Dex-chan lover
i think it is way easier to spot AI art than a well done machine translation. if the guy using MTL is good, it will be way less obvious
It's a lot of work using and editing MTL properly though. I probably spend 20-30 minutes cleaning and redrawing the chapters, but I spend like 2-3 hours machine translating and typesetting at the same time. And then I'm not entirely certain if everything I've done is correct. In comparison to a translator that can translate the same in 20-30 minutes more or less without big issues.

I've been trying to get translators on about every platform I can think of, but except for Moteharune, Ashiya-san, it's been kind of hard getting hold of one, and the one that helped out there was a novice translator. I've been kind of spoiled having a translator lately for my main group, so going back to MTL is kind of a chore honestly. But I guess it's good enough for getting a permanent scanlation group.

Dex-chan lover
You should’ve done the mangaka’s other work, Tonari no Hachuurui-kun, instead.
I mostly try to work/do scanlation requests on romcoms with more focus on the comedy part, and preferably ongoing. That work is mostly romance and ended at two volumes a few years ago.
This one might not have the most comedy I guess, but it's pretty cute and fluffy.
My next one might be Doppel-san, but a group did a chapter two months ago so I'll just wait and see if it's dropped again. That one is finished, but really fun too.

Users who are viewing this thread