Kimi wa Kawaii Reptile - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Hoping to get some attention to this and that a scanlation group can pick it up!
I've tried using MTL as well as I could, but most likely it can't beat a proper translator. I just haven't been able to get hold of one.
We've caught up to the raws. It's published monthly in Comic Cune.
Redrawer Sheepgirl from Ogami Tsumiki has shown interest in working on it. A typesetter in the last chapter's comments has also shown interest.

Dex-chan lover
The dude "Could" bang the lizard, but I wouldn't use the tail as a handle while doing it doggy style because some lizards tails snap off when pulled. Would kind of a damper on the moment.

Dex-chan lover
Was that a compliment or an insult? How do both of them compare?
The guy who made Wani also made Snoot Game. It released before Goodbye Volcano High and told a better story. It's considered the definitive version of that setting to this game, and he ended up beating the Canuck cucks developing the game to the punch to boot.

Dex-chan lover
The guy who made Wani also made Snoot Game. It released before Goodbye Volcano High and told a better story. It's considered the definitive version of that setting to this game, and he ended up beating the Canuck cucks developing the game to the punch to boot.
Ahh, gotcha. I'll definitely check that guy's works when I have the time and money, then.

Dex-chan lover
Like, how much does she really know about humans? Or men? Or just MC in particular? I get being cautious, but her being so antagonistic and accusing of MC just doesn't make her much better than those she paints as villains.
Maybe she got mistreated/abused by another owner b4 him when she was a full lizard? Only explanation cuz im pre sure its the first time they turned human.

Users who are viewing this thread