Kimi wa Kyoukon - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Sudden Engagement

Fed-Kun's army
I hate this guy.
Also, when he was on her, her legs, or more precisely her knees, were in the perfect position to hit him hard in the balls. She should've hit him there hard.

Oh yeah, this is a typical shoujo with an oresama sexual offender as usual

╮(^し^)╭

But if you hate it. Don't read it.

Aggregator gang
This is the kind of story that got serialized for 3 volumes in 2016? Scanlating this in 2019 really shows a group’s tastes.

While this is not every one’s cup of tea, I appreciate the effort of the group scanlating this manga.

People who don’t like the manga or male lead, you have no right of guilt-tripping and taste-shaming the group.

Any psychological attack aimed toward the group is childish. Just drop and leave it if you don’t like it.

Criticising the author/artist is fine, but not everybody’s taste have to match with yours.

Fed-Kun's army
I like a lot of types of tea but this tea belongs to the prison. That was joke, I'm sorry. Only the male lead should go.

The art style is nice but I seriously can't stand forceful oresama characters. I'll have to drop this, I'm sorry. m(_ _)m

This manga ruined my mood.🤢😡😡. Idk what's wrong with people who praise it. I hope they stop scanlating it. Oh yes I will definitely not read it anymore.

Group Leader
creepy weebs in the comments saying "thats what women want" about a literal rapist like bro... you're telling on yourself...

Users who are viewing this thread