Kimi wa Meido-sama - Vol. 6 Ch. 47 - The Intersection of You and Me

Aggregator gang
I love this manga, keep them chapters comming Galaxy Degen Scans, ty so much!

Dex-chan lover
I hope adding some supernatural power scaling, allows them to be more abstract with how they let these characters handle their traumas

Dex-chan lover
This chapter felt like way too much was revealed at once, makes me worry about the pacing later on
Likewise, they either tread that line really well when they're done introducing the new stuff or they absolutely fumble and make it too jarring a shift of genres

Dex-chan lover
so is no one going to comment on how confusing this chapter's translation was? Like Anna going 'I'm here to kill Yuki' in the actual scene, but then in the flashback it turned into ''I'm here to kill Shue''? Or how the singer's name was inconsistent as hell throughout the whole chapter, changing between nasuka, Nazka, Naska, Hitoyoshi being called ''Hitoshi'' the whole time, and that whole clusterfuck of different names in Hitoyoshi's inner monologue near the end? And is that page during Yuki's flashback supposed to be entirely blank, with empty speech bubbles all over?

Dex-chan lover
Ah so she's Itachi Uchiha and her younger sister is Sasuke. Interesting.

Also like the white hair

Contributor
so is no one going to comment on how confusing this chapter's translation was? Like Anna going 'I'm here to kill Yuki' in the actual scene, but then in the flashback it turned into ''I'm here to kill Shue''? Or how the singer's name was inconsistent as hell throughout the whole chapter, changing between nasuka, Nazka, Naska, Hitoyoshi being called ''Hitoshi'' the whole time, and that whole clusterfuck of different names in Hitoyoshi's inner monologue near the end? And is that page during Yuki's flashback supposed to be entirely blank, with empty speech bubbles all over?
I think the MTL is getting particularly bad at this point. Maybe GDScans lost some staff. They also weren't consistent about the same name being TL'd the same within the same page, so maybe they lost a proofreader? (Idk how scan group roles work)

Dex-chan lover
so is no one going to comment on how confusing this chapter's translation was? Like Anna going 'I'm here to kill Yuki' in the actual scene, but then in the flashback it turned into ''I'm here to kill Shue''?
Shue/Xuě (snow in Chinese) is Yuki's real name.
Yuki (snow in Japanese) is the name Hitoyoshi gave her, because when they first met, Shue/Yuki said she didn't have a name (see chapter 6).

In actual scene, the kanji used is 雪 (Yuki) with kanji シュエ (Shue) in small size next to it. In the flashback, the kanji used is only シュエ (Shue).

Last edited:
Supporter
Confusing? It was all over the place.

Dex-chan lover
Is page 28 supposed to have empty text boxes and text bubbles, or did someone just mess up?

Yeah it's getting unbearable to read imo, I'll put this off for a while until some else picks it up or when the anime releases.

Dex-chan lover
Well, the anime was anounced so like always we're going to get some regular update from all the chap they've been hoarding, and at some point they'll get back to only updating once every few month.
It's nothing new, many team do this.

Users who are viewing this thread