Kimi wa, Nina Janai - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - What Ao-san thinks

Dex-chan lover
Wait, they're not gonna do the toxic "Muh idol vtuber can't be in a relationship! They're for everyone!" trope?

Dex-chan lover
If I had a guest and they told me they left my apartment unlocked after leaving the place, I'd turn as pale as a cadaver, yet my pulse would shoot up by 40 points. Then I would be covered in cold sweat. And then I would start running back home (or to my bike/car) like I've never run before. Well, I guess at first I would probably say to the person that surely they are joking, but after that all of the above, if still confirmed to be the actual case.

Japan must be a nice place in that respect. My home country used to be the same, still a few decades ago. Then came the drugs, international professional criminals, and all that.

Group Leader
If I had a guest and they told me they left my apartment unlocked after leaving the place, I'd turn as pale as a cadaver, yet my pulse would shoot up by 40 points. Then I would be covered in cold sweat. And then I would start running back home (or to my bike/car) like I've never run before. Well, I guess at first I would probably say to the person that surely they are joking, but after that all of the above, if still confirmed to be the actual case.

Japan must be a nice place in that respect. My home country used to be the same, still a few decades ago. Then came the drugs, international professional criminals, and all that.
I'd just open my lock app and lock my door remotely personally

Dex-chan lover
I'm as surprised as she is. Those companies are usually rather hard ass at non-relationship policies.

This is a case where you don't want to dive down into hypotheticals. Just ask. Be honest about what you want.

If I had a guest and they told me they left my apartment unlocked after leaving the place, I'd turn as pale as a cadaver, yet my pulse would shoot up by 40 points.
Depends a bit on where you live. I mean, do you usually have people pulling your door handle to check if it's locked? It's quiet enough where I live (kids aside), but my door is like yours, and locks when closed.

Dex-chan lover
Depends a bit on where you live. I mean, do you usually have people pulling your door handle to check if it's locked? It's quiet enough where I live (kids aside), but my door is like yours, and locks when closed.
Certainly. If I lived in the countryside, I wouldn't probably be overly worried, especially during the wintertime. I live in a city, though. Of course it would still be exceptionally bad luck if your door looked no different when locked or unlocked and someone just happened to try the handle to get in when it was unlocked.

Dex-chan lover
Eeeew... Streamer's feelings take priority? What a blatant lie. Niji is kinda opposite of that. :dogkek:

Users who are viewing this thread