Kimi wa Shinenai Hai Kaburi no Majo - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Magic Eater

Dex-chan lover
wew going to be A for me

honestly I expected people to vote b, it just shows this is good stuff to let go for even a moment.

Dex-chan lover
Woah, this manga is something else!

Also I go with B, I'm not in a hurry so QUALITY is priority for me.

B

I'm guessing that a witch's knowledge is what causes the curse.

The things we know so far:
• The master seems cursed to see every living thing as a monster.
• Luppie is cursed to be seen as a monster by every living thing.
• Physalis is NOT seen as a monster by the townspeople (unless her disguise magic can also change not just her appearance, but also her voice from monster sounds to regular person sounds; if it can, we don't know one way or the other).
• Alba seems to be exempt from the curses.

Considering how the master called Luppie a girl when protecting her and Alba, there is a possibility that the master can see cursed people as they actually are. Then again, she may have just guessed based on the fact that Alba was protecting her, or she may have grown adept at determining the gender of the person based on the monstrous appearance over the years. The master at least seems aware that the monsters she sees aren't really monsters, based on her interaction with the random guy trying to help her before.

I'm excited to find out the answers to the mysteries, but I can definitely wait for high quality releases for the best experience.

Dex-chan lover
A

@justinjustin7
Physalis' curse is different
she read people's negative thoughts, which made Alba "silent" to her because he's immune to all curses
. Also the cause of their curse is still unknown, but probably not by magical knowledge (they aren't the only witches in the world, only 13 original disciples of Great Sage bear the curse).

Double-page supporter
LOL me, once Physalis revealed her true self I lost interest in thinking of ways to save her lol. I went back and looked and it's true Physalis never directly answers Alba.

I guess it's like this:

Physalis only hears negative thoughts except the MC
Princess is seen and heard by every living thing as a monster (including the stuffed animals) except the MC
Master sees and hears every living thing (including plants and animals) as monsters except the MC

B.

And to the chapter.
- Master have a curse that make her vision and hearing see monstrous sight. Except Alba.
- Luppie have a curse that make everyone see her as a monster even her voice, but She sees everything normal as always.
- Thief girl curse is in the comment spoiler.

And Master probably have an idea who Luppie is, which is her fellow witch who bear a curse as well (and I am assuming all the other witches is female as well, that's why master assuming Luppie as a *girl*)
But, while master have some idea who these people probably will be, she can't understand them.

Dex-chan lover
A, because people lose interest in stuff they don't see and therefore think about for a while. A 3+ month wait for a thing with so few chapters so far? You'd definitely lose most of your readership.

Also, I want to go rewatch Wizards now for some reason.

B, but A wouldn't bother me tbh.

I'm really surprised by how fun this got. A lotta asspulls this chapter, but I'm really enjoying it so far.

Users who are viewing this thread