Kimi wa Shinenai Hai Kaburi no Majo - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Magic Eater

Group Leader
so this is basically just a yandere version of majo no tabitabi right

Double-page supporter
Wow this manga went full madoka. I just wanted something comfy, but this is fine too I guess.

Thanks for the chapter

How low is the low quality if it still acceptable then better A.

Dex-chan lover
Yuppie said "that voice" as if to imply she recognized it... but I can't help but assume it's just as monstrous as all the others and she's contemplating him either talking with or understanding it.

I really kinda want master to not be a grotesque monster...please?

Though I'm actually curious if the act of dying is what turns people into these monsters and she doesn't even realize she is one. Girl at the end seems kind of confused by the proclamation she can't be understood.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I'm a little confused. How do these people see each other? Because some see a monster and others a person, and depending on how they see them, they can understand them or not. I would like if it was explained a lot more thoroughly.

Tbh, I don't mind lower quality scans, so I'm gonna go with A

Dex-chan lover
I like how MC shot her without hesitate.

So they all are cursed witches and immortal too.
Our master has a curse where she sees living being as monster and cant understand what others said. Can she read what others writing?

Third witch has a curse where she can read others mind(maybe).
Im gonna pick A.
Thanks for the chap

Dex-chan lover
im on the fence for the scanlator question as many would prefer a lower version but constant update, and a good chunk of them would also like higher quality..., me personally what do what you think is better for your self

Dex-chan lover
@Richman That's the question right now. We only know for sure that our protag can see everyone as human, whereas everyone else sees each other as grotesque monsters, but our protag as human. The only question is whether or not master is in the list of monster or not.

@johnpoop2529
Something like this i guess

-The MC master, have something like mental issues, in her vision everyone is monster except several people.. So when she saw MC for the first time, she finally can see someone who not a monster (or the world that have problem and she can see the truth of the world)

-injured girl, she is cursed for everyone will see her as their nightmare(monster) except MC for now

-crazy bitch, probably have same teacher like the MC master aka the sage, have a fetish to steal other people magic?, and just your usual psychopath

-MC, sad boy who think this isekai actually sane

Probably like this

Double-page supporter
Should have used a higher caliber, maybe something in the explosive variety

Users who are viewing this thread