Kimi wa Shinenai Hai Kaburi no Majo - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Magic Eater

Dex-chan lover
If the quality isn't too bad A, but if we get something like the My Hero Academia spoilers where everything is a black and white mess because they had to up the contrast and we lose all the details then B

Abolish Harems
Staff
Developer
@Diegothon Don't know since I don't read Boku no Hero Academia but, we're probably talking about that kind of quality...

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh damn that's a shame, then I would prefer B but both are nice since the wait would be so long for the high quality raws. Thanks for the answer and good luck on the scanlations !

A at the risk of changing my mind depending on how bad the raws are. Thanks for translating !

So is the MC insane and seeing the monsters as people or is the Witch insane and seeing people as monsters?

LOL all this time that evil creature is calling the princess a monster while it itself is the real monster and i guess it make sense that gun doesn't work cause it's physically a monster

What even happened?
This went from like the most wholesome daily slice of life manga to hell ˚∆˚
I saw the Gore tag but just didn't see it coming in so suddenly, or even coming in at all from what I've been seeing.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

So all the witches are cursed and can only see monsters and alba is the only one that is not affected and can talk with them normally. Interesting take on a manga

If you're confused, she stole the magic circle from the cursed girl. Thus, she inherited the magic that makes you look like a monster.

Think it's basically each of the students of that great mage ended up cursed some way, the one girl to look like a monster to everyone else and our master girl to see everyone else as monsters which is why she's so insane over the MC since he looks normal in this world of horrors for her. The MC seems to be immune to the curses so he gets seen as normal and sees everyone else normally making him seems like the last connection to reality to those two witches.

Users who are viewing this thread