Kimi wa Shinenai Hai Kaburi no Majo - Vol. 2 Ch. 4.1 - Prestige of Discipleship

i still feel sad for the curse she has, to see people differently like that....

Fed-Kun's army
Lemme guess. He curse makes her unable to hear people's speech and she can only hear their negative feelings. No wonder her head is a mess.

Double-page supporter
13 cursed witches
2 of them we can confirm to be part of the 13 though I can't exactly say the same about the princess but I can say she's definitely related to the immortality curse that was shown previously

How does the "Immortality" part of the curse work, you ask? Your guess is as good as mine tbh

Dex-chan lover
> How does the "Immortality" part of the curse work, you ask? Your guess is as good as mine tbh @Human_the_2nd

My best guess that is related to they're insanity, the usual trope of Immortality == madman crazy. Or maybe that it was an accident that those 13 got Immortality ?

Tbh, I have a question. If the Master perceive everything as monster, why did she seems uncomfortable by the other witch words? Did she still get what others trying to say? And one thing that seems not quite right for me is, in the middle of battle they still have room to joke around... between MC and the enemy.

Well assuming we've met three, there should only be 10 more to meet

Still I'm so invested in this! I gotta know more!!! It's so good!

@Twia

I think it strikes her as disgusting having a monster talking to her as well pissing her off having attacked MC who is pretty much her lifeline to sanity, but then even during the fight the MC is cheering her up so she goes to her slightly not sane cheerfulness.

Reminds me of the angels from Evangelion.
They live all their lives alone without sharing any emotion and thought with one another.

Users who are viewing this thread