Kimi wa Shinenai Hai Kaburi no Majo - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.1 - Confronting Malice (1)

Dex-chan lover
I believe our yandere master cant hears other but she understand when luppie said "i don't want that" by replying "what you don't wnat". Hm.. this is strange

Dex-chan lover
I subscribe to the theory that Luppie's curse to be seen as a monster is negated by Linaria's (had to go back to figure out her name, she's always referred to as "master" or "you".) curse to see everyone else as a monster. Linaria's curse forcibly changes her perception, so it might stand to reason that anyone with cursed appearance will look as normal.

@Serverclosed

Yeah, he's gonna be inundated with psychotic witchy women soon, half of whom would probably kill him to spite the others. Don't envy him.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Fed-Kun's army
I think Master was just guessing what Luppie was saying and the curse is still active - we just saw her curse is still active against the illusion witch when she tried to mimic Alba, so why would it not be active against Luppie? She has enough context from Alba's side of his talking with Luppie to figure out roughly what she'd be saying.

Dex-chan lover
E̶l̶a̶i̶n̶a̶ Linaria is just guessing Luppie's words, everyone. Her saying "Your habit of hiding behind people" could mean that both of them go way back.

I wouldn't be surprised if our "Master" really does see Luppie as others have said - due to her curse as its seemingly a perception one. So she very well might see Luppie as she normally is as her curse is to make her a monster and (Linaria?) already sees everyone as a monster.. except our MC. The question would be what makes Alba so different; is it the Isekai factor ; or something different ? the other question would be who cursed them ; how did they curse them ; and why. I would suspect the sage and the demon lord have something to do with it. And psychothief-chan pointed out they should be sharing the curse equally.. so I guess our Alba is going to be getting a lot of psychologically wounded cursed witches who need a friend a hug or a lot more. So far hed probably be willing to help save 12 of them.. one of them pissed him off to the point of shooting her in the head so... that might take some time lol (Good on him for summoning that gun btw)

So who's perspective is the normal one. Immortal sees luppie as monster and sees master as human. Master sees luppie as monster(?) And sees immortal as monster

Perspective is a bit confusing

@GraySea i think its obvious isekai factor, you know alba is otherworlder so the curse doesnt work on someone whos not originally in that world, and the curse maybe from demon lord to the sage, then the sage couldnt endured the curse so the sage made the magic school to rid the curse, but something happen and the sage transfered his curse to his 13 students like the psychowitch said the curse shared equally something like that, and yeah alba will become something precious to the witches so other witches will trying to steal him to make hers, yeah maybe, lets see how it goes

@Touje alba is the normal one there and the witches like the master, luppie and pyshcowitch has the curses

@Freed
Makes me think that mc has some sort of cheat skill cuz of some isekai blessing as to why he sees everything's normal form instead of the currently distorted form, the world is cursed to be distorted like the flower gift. And probably master's perspective is the real reality of what the world is truly is.
Hence everyone covetting mc cuz they miss the interaction. Still dunno why immortal witch sees master human but not the other way.
Probably the more magic you have the more you see like the villagers are commoners of no magic thats why they act normal and master acting scared when she met the locals

Or like you said the witches are the only ones weird cuz they have magic making their perspectives to be weird cuz of magic. Maybe those with magic are just being weird and everything is actually normal cuz they have magic xD

Idk speculating is fun lmao.

Dex-chan lover
they should probably bury the immortal girl in a really deep grave, should buy them some more time in case she tries to chase them again.
Also I assume the curses so far are:
-Sees everyone else as monsters
-appears as a monster to everyone else
-auto-revive

I wonder what the other curses are, and who applied them

Dex-chan lover
@Touje my guess is rather that he is from out of their world. Literally. So the curse is some form of world-encompassing spell that affected all people on the world (and possibly their kids, if it is of the hereditary kind), but it has no hold on his ocular organs. And likewise, he is not recognized as another person by the witches ocular organs.
With that theory in mind, I wonder what would happen once all matter in his body cycled. Is the curse contaminating all matter, or is it only all people?

Dex-chan lover
@Kurovah
Immortality came with the curse as one set. Each of the 13 witches had different curse, for Physalis it was "involuntary reading malice thought of people nearby".

@feha
The curse probably attached to bearer's soul, or else the witches could be freed by using some spell to disintegrate themselves.

I fucking hate the 'oh the enemy nearly killed us and isn't really de-powered, capured, killed, or whatever. Let's just fucking chat in front of them and do absolutely nothing' thing that writers put in. It's one thing if its to put the enemy off guard or something, but here all it seems is that the writer can't tell that hugs and tears in the middle of battle is inappropriate.

So. . . . I started out with fluffy cuteness. . . . then it got really dark and really weird very fast. . . . holy hell. . . . I was seriously not expecting this at all!! I didn't even notice that gory tag until now! ;_;

I'm also EXTREMELY CONFUSED HERE! Can someone please spoil what this whole "witches curse" thing is? I mean I kind of understand how each witch has a variation of the curse on them but does anyone actually know what the real reason for why the Sage's pupils are cursed in the first place or immortal for that matter? Seems like something very cruel is at work here. Spoilers please! ;_;

Fed-Kun's army
Right. She doesn't know about his status of being unaffected by the curses.

welp she didnt even knew that they both saw themself as a monster.... its easy to guess why even clone yourself to ma men .. rip

Users who are viewing this thread