Kimi wa Shinenai Hai Kaburi no Majo

Abolish Harems
Staff
VIP
@Dragons33 The "official" translation to "灰かぶりの魔女" is "Cindery Witch" (see cover as well), so despite the great resemblance, it doesn't seem to have any connection. "Ashen Witch" is also correct as a translation, nonetheless.

Aren't these just ctulhu shit. As they use magic their sanity drop and they start seeing distorted version of the real life. Under the influence anyone/anything important to them would look as they are but people that they hate or suspicious of become abomination the more related you're to magic.

Dex-chan lover
Pay attention to the tags before you read it, Tragedy, Psychological, and Gore. I was here for romance, and I got early horror (yet there's no tag for it)... meh I just gotta read the tags more

(Tdlr, I forgot to read the tags, and this is a warning to read the tags of something before you read it)

I would say this is one of my favorite manga already for the premise alone, despite the full thing not being available yet.
The altered perceptions of the witches is very interesting as well, and a concept that I think is brilliant. Linaria becomes a tragic character if you consider that she keeps Alba around at night to protect her from nightmares. Seeing the world in such a gruesome way probably makes it difficult to sleep at night.

Maybe to become a witch, each person gets a curse. And that curse is what makes them unable to be with other people?

im confused

why does this have almost the exact same naame as a different manga

Dex-chan lover
This heavily reminds me to Black Souls, the 2nd game. It's as if everyone but the guy has low SEN and perceived the world as it is while the boy has high SEN and perceive the world the way he wanted to and no it's not the other way around.

What even is this? This is giving me some kind of Don't Starve Together vibe here.
It's like everyone have different sanity bars and MC boi has like the best sanity ever and can't see anyone as monsters, meanwhile everyone else has so low Sanity bar that they are seeing nightmares and monsters from everything..

Dex-chan lover
@Strela
Yes!!! I also think like that!
I tried to imagine when playing for the true end run... Changing the sen many times... I don't think I can stay sane if I were to be at the same place...
So... Those who succumbed to insanity became monsters? Wait! Wait! Wait! Does that mean the villagers are monsters too? What is the true shape of the flower when Alba give it to Master? So that's why she's shocked...

Users who are viewing this thread