Kimi wa Sukinosaurus - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Group Leader
I have research papers for university due these next few weeks so I'll only be able to get chapters out on weekends for a while. Anyways, the paleoart designs are fantastic. It was a neat touch giving the mosasaurus belly grooves like whales.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your work.

I like how the entire school seems to be aware why duder is letting himself get dragged into the paleontology club (even if Momiji herself seems to be oblivious). I take it the handsome dude is going to be the rival then.

I hope MC realizes that his true "rival" is going to be paleontology. 🤭

Dex-chan lover
Blondie don't you know? doesn't matters how many rivals you try to drive away, childhood friends never win, also you are not the MC

Dex-chan lover
when he says he will take the club seriously he's referring to seriously trying to hook up with her I imagine

Dex-chan lover
I hate to say it, but the vernacular is driving me up the wall and seriously undercutting my enjoyment of this fine work. Really feels like there's a second layer of "colloquialization" that makes this feel less like MTL and more like... something less good :fml:

A shame, really, since everything else about it, and the time excursions in particular, is dynamite

Users who are viewing this thread