Kimi wa Yakamashi Tojite yo Kuchi o! - Ch. 24

Fed-Kun's army
Ah yeah, the old cliche of getting in the wrong room. Love to see it

Dex-chan lover
Sensei was a sceptic and was as much a straight man as Hiiragi. But the moment that Kappa appeared, she started questioning her life choices, it seems.

Still, she's a good club advisor. Even if she didn't want to be there, she still went to make sure the kids were all safe! And now I'm sure she's gonna accompany them on all their adventures.

But what's gonna happen next for Hiiragi? She's wandered into Taiyou's room!

Dex-chan lover
'sup bro

eUt4YMf.png

kgv5Jv8.png

0AbWn8s.png
Can you tell me how'd you post screenshot images in the comment section?

Dex-chan lover
The kappa's reaction was exactly the reaction of a person who wasn't supposed to be seen by anyone, yet was, embarrassingly so, very much noticed by someone.

Dex-chan lover
i actually love this manga, it's so ridiculous i can't help but laugh

Contributor
The UMA club has every reason to exist because their world is demonstrably full of inexplicable and supernatural things just casually moving about. Taiyou's bag alone is a hammerspace wonder full of strange and useful stuff. Meanwhile Kappa just casually walking around like some bro hiker minding his business.

By "some things happened" Taiyou couldn't be referring to this sudden night event with Tsukino would he? I mean, that's not Taiyou's... "origin story" feat. his parents would it? :lewd:

Then again this is an actually fairly wholesome manga after all, surprisingly it did not take the opportunity to fully show off sensei's uhm, swimsuit from behind; only one panel of cake on page 9 and one small panel of a "size demonstration" on page 10.

Dex-chan lover
I just realized this, taiyou would never listen even if tsukino wasnt deaf huh

Users who are viewing this thread