Kimi wa Yakamashi Tojite yo Kuchi o! - Vol. 4 Ch. 45

The weakness of gag mangaka will be exposed if the manga runs long enough, they can't help but introduce rivals to keep the story going.

Besides, I wish I had an arranged marriage with a pretty girl.

Dex-chan lover
The weakness of gag mangaka will be exposed if the manga runs long enough, they can't help but introduce rivals to keep the story going.

Besides, I wish I had an arranged marriage with a pretty girl.
Honestly the gags were starting to falter in the 30's I noticed it must be hell trying to create a gag comedy week after week

Dex-chan lover
I take it Taiyou agreed to the trial dating period which begins with this first date.
Kozue didn't really give him a choice in the matter, basically ending the conversation with "I'll call you with details."
Given that there's less than a handful of chapters left, it was inevitable that the sudden love rivals would meet. It was devastating for Tsukino to find out that her crush is engaged to somebody else, and disappointing for me to see this kind of clumsy sudden drama, that's so different from the lighthearted spirit that's been the bread and butter of this manga for so long.

I'm in Tsukino's corner, but I can't hate Kozue because she isn't exactly a bad girl. Did they really have to write in a love triangle to set up an ending for this manga? I wonder what happens next.
With only three chapters it's going to be hard to resolve the love triangle in a way that's satisfactory. My bet is on Kozue realizing what's going on and taking herself out of the picture because of it. She does seem pretty perceptive.

Dex-chan lover
feelsbad for the 2nd heroine, she looks genuinely interesting girl who also loves quirky guy without judging, in other timeline she can be the winning heroine

Double-page supporter
Surely Taiyou will stop wasting his time thinking about things like girls and love triangles and return to finding his true love. Tsuchinoko.

Users who are viewing this thread