Kimiiro × Liver ~Konya Mo Bell ni Oshiete Kudasai~ - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
An introverted girl that wants to better herself & is most comfortable being a risque streamer at night. Interesting concept & I recognize the art from the same author who did Nejimage Factor. Definitely gets a follow for me so we'll where the story & PLOT will take us. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
I see that erotica tag.

How far she gonna go for that easy cash and net validation?

We gonna go into speculum streams?

Banned
In case anyone unaware this is basically sfw version of the author hentai where a streamer named Bell is shy irl but a pervert on stream. She ended up getting fucked by her neighbour in that H. Really wish someone would translate it fully
Just a warning but there are rape involved in that. Doesnt involved Bell though (unfortunately)

Dex-chan lover
In case anyone unaware this is basically sfw version of the author hentai where a streamer named Bell is shy irl but a pervert on stream. She ended up getting fucked by her neighbour in that H. Really wish someone would translate it fully
Just a warning but there are rape involved in that. Doesnt involved Bell though (unfortunately)
Wow, wtf. Never thought someone wanted to actively see someone raped

Banned
Wow, wtf. Never thought someone wanted to actively see someone raped
Well yea she is hot, and she implied that she always want someone to fuck her hard no matter who they were because her stream while making her less anxious couldnt fill her heart completely. Also its just a drawing bro. You act as if this is your first time online.

Dex-chan lover
Well yea she is hot, and she implied that she always want someone to fuck her hard no matter who they were because her stream while making her less anxious couldnt fill her heart completely. Also its just a drawing bro. You act as if this is your first time online.
No, this is my first time I’ve seen that combination on words. There’s hentai, and yeah, but damn. Never read “unfortunately“ towards someone not getting hillbilly by someone

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for translating it to English, I was waiting for a while someone to translate this series, hope you stay with us for a good while.

Users who are viewing this thread