Kimitte Watashi no Koto Suki Nandesho? - Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
Here's the thing. I was traumatized being teased. I just can't connect teasing with happiness in one sentence. I know it's a romcom and it won't turn bad, but the past reality just makes me shudder. I found this manga by chance and I hope it fixes my trauma, at least a bit. Sorry for complaining and sorry for making a sour mood.

Dex-chan lover
Gah another guy who'd never get a girl in high school at least not a super popular one is for some reason popular with the ladies trope. I'll give it a volume to hopefully have it seperate itself from being generic like most of these series are.

Dex-chan lover
Umm, anyone can spoil me just a bit what make this series special? I mean because it get adaptation so it must be have something "different", right?
But the trope and my impression when reading ch. 1 more less is cliche, so I think there's a "reason" why this title got manga adaptation. I mean no offense really, thank you.^^

Dex-chan lover
Umm, anyone can spoil me just a bit what make this series special? I mean because it get adaptation so it must be have something "different", right?
But the trope and my impression when reading ch. 1 more less is cliche, so I think there's a "reason" why this title got manga adaptation. I mean no offense really, thank you.^^
I haven't but honestly like you this seems suuuper standard for this type of series so far.

Edit Well seems NovelUpdates does have an entry by the tags it looks pretty much generic (It hasn't got any translated chapters though) https://www.novelupdates.com/series/kimitte-watashi-no-koto-suki-nandeshou/

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Author is 'Nozomi Kota' so don't expect anything special, a lot of blueballing that leads to nowhere, all scenes with potential interrupted, axed after two volumes.
I'll be honest these days I expect an axing on any series. Volume 3 or Chapter 30 is the hurdle series have to pass before I can think they won't be axed (At least as easily).

I'll be honest these days I expect an axing on any series. Volume 3 or Chapter 30 is the hurdle series have to pass before I can think they won't be axed (At least as easily).
And if series goes above three volumes there is also possibility it turns shit because author has no idea how to continue or has to milk at least 10 volumes.

There are two volumes released in 2020, if it wasn't finished it's axed especially that his next series is axed too.

Dex-chan lover
And if series goes above three volumes there is also possibility it turns shit because author has no idea how to continue or has to milk at least 10 volumes.

There are two volumes released in 2020, if it wasn't finished it's axed especially that his next series is axed too.
I'm not sure if this one is axed. It seemed to sell pretty well, it received a reprint and manga adaptation after vol 1 release.
And looking at Japanese reviews it doesn't look like vol 2 is the end. So I don't know why it stopped.
Also the manga was announced in 2020 but it didn't start until December last year, wonder what's up with that?

Dex-chan lover
I've seen a similar story before were the girl was just using the mc, so I really hope this is different

I'm not sure if this one is axed. It seemed to sell pretty well, it received a reprint and manga adaptation after vol 1 release.
And looking at Japanese reviews it doesn't look like vol 2 is the end. So I don't know why it stopped.
Also the manga was announced in 2020 but it didn't start until December last year, wonder what's up with that?
It's even licensed for english release, but then japanese companies doesn't announce axing. Or maybe it was only in hiatus waiting for finishing his other series with milf and teenager, who knows? Not that I care, I can't stand how he writes anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread