KimoOta, Idol Yarutteyo - Vol. 2 Ch. 25 - Disgusting Otaku Shoots An MV (Part 1)

ivv

Dex-chan lover
fk, I relate too much in yoko here as if the only difference is our job.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan Then get one, I can't think of a reason why she was chosen aside from the fact that she's the protagonist. She has never been good at either singing or dancing and they're making her do something under so much pressure, she'll probably succeed because it's a manga but I don't buy it.

Group Leader
@Darklight99 It has been explained a couple of times throughout the manga. They chose her because she really wants to do it and because fans love seeing their idols grow. And Yoko-chan has a lot of growing potential. Clumsy cute girls. Why do you think people like vtubers so much? Especially the quirky ones

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99
It has been said that her voice is beautiful, so the producer think that she is a diamond in the rough. So either, she has success or utter failure. And the producer leak a Photo of her to the public that was well received, he was just testing.

Also, she is the protagonist. Is a cliche, but a lot of people like to cheer on the underdog.

Dex-chan lover
I guess this is the part where she is doubting herself that she should be an Idol?

I feel like I've read this chapter before, was this translated before but taken down? Or was a similar subject tackled in an earlier chapter??

Dex-chan lover
yeah the guy is realy helping.

ooh that girl looks like the preasure is already to much?
hey i add way more to it , i am sure she is fine

The most popular idols are those who improve the most. Fans become emotionally invested in their growth, not only as performers but also as young women. The producer’s job is to recognize that potential. The actual quality of the music is not the top priority.

I know it might seem counterintuitive to anyone who isn’t already a fan of idols, but... well... that’s just how it is. It’s what separates idols from artists.

Users who are viewing this thread