KimoOta, Idol Yarutteyo

Aggregator gang
At last it got over 50 chapters... I just started this series but so far it’s been really fun hope the ending is at least somewhat satisfying.

Group Leader
@jacklim92 Ive been very busy since I write stories myself, have uni stuff to do and am very stressed because theres a pandemic that could easily kill me going around.

having seen how it ends, ngl made me not want to continue reading it. It's another one of those, either cut short by the publisher or the author just losing interest and not knowing how else to progress the story. Thank you for the update tho, I still very much appreciate people translating obscure gbs!

What if the main character was always a girl to begin with and her thinking she was a boy was only a delusion she had before she became an idol?

Group Leader
@NickieTheFool Because we are not sure if its cancelled or not. The author got the publication rights back so they might continue, they also might not continue. We don't know

@Neyney
Let me assure you, brother. That is not weird, like the gentleman Cairill said, we all did..... So stop worrying about it and release your frustrations.........

I'm half way there thanks turning into a girl. (yes I'm trans) but I'm too old for school Idols.
Not too late to go on the meme wagon and become a singing, lewd joking, game raging 2D virtual idol though.
Time to hit up Niji, Holo & Tsunderia

Users who are viewing this thread