Kin no Hitsuji - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
It's normal for friends to part ways and see each other less and less and otaku aren't popular in Japan at all, so it wasn't that much of a surprise that those two aren't friends anymore. I thought that there is bullying and that that Yuushin is probably ignoring him but it never occurred to me that he was the one instigating it. I'm sure that Asari knows about Sora getting bullied but ignores it. Maybe she has a crush on Yuushin?

Oh oof. Was expecting a twist (bc of the summary), but not THAT extreme of one. Reminds me of a less tragic Anohana? Or maybe not because there was no bullying in Anohana? And how the fuck did that one friend become so twisted?

Dex-chan lover
Who bully their childhood friend? Seriously? The time you spend with your childhood friend is engraved in you. It's very very hard not to feel sympathetic towards them, they are almost your sibling. I would have imagined their relationship to be strained, but not bullying. The bully usually has little sympathy towards their victim, that's why the bullying won't stop. It could be a plot twist of some kind but man it's hard not to think about.

Group Leader
Me: is she actually Australian or is this one of those bizarre "idk how to translate a kansai accent in a way an English speaker would understand" things?
*Reads on*
Yup. Thought so.

Users who are viewing this thread