Kin no Kanojo, Gin no Kanojo - Vol. 10 Ch. 50

Fed-Kun's army
UKRlI5F.png
Nice.
vh4SmBc.png
Wait so Ginka is still 3 years younger? Dude hit the jackpot.

Contributor
Based MC deserves the Deus Ex Machina.

I mean, they shouldn't have needed it in the first place, but w/e.

Aggregator gang
Did anyone realize one of the girls at the end(the bl mangaka I think) is pregnant? And whom is it from? Yasuda? Or was it that she had a fiance?

Dex-chan lover
Good ending, but I still call BS. We all know at LEAST one of the pairs survived independently... I just can't tell if the author came up with an ending that simply wasn't compatible, or didn't bother rereading their own work...

Dex-chan lover
Wait, what? This is way different than raws I read. In them, he accepted them both, they survived, but later on when he had to make a choice of career and family vs traveling the world and new experiences, one of them disappeared.

Oh well. I like this ending more. Thanks for continuing the series for so long, scan team.

A good happy ending. Looks like someones a lady in the streets, but a freak in the bed.

The Karen who was the silver princess with Karin (the Grand Aunt) was also among the heartbroken princess. That was cool of closing the question of what happen to her.

Finally a conclusive ending that didn't just come out of nowhere. Finally a good romcom ending. Props for not just doing what other love-triangle (and harem) series do and either never give a conclusive ending.
And thanks to the translation team for all the work over the years.

@Abedeus

i believe that is about the ending of thei mother of the girls and not about ginka and erika themeselves.
you said it was raw so maybe you confused them.

Dex-chan lover
Ginka disappearing was unnecessary drama, but at least she came back and its a happily ever after.

Users who are viewing this thread