Kin no Kanojo, Gin no Kanojo - Vol. 10 Ch. 50

@Harutora seems to me that´s because it was somewhat axed. I would also have loved some more development for the childhood friend.

Dex-chan lover
Yay, happy end! Had already read the raws, but damn, pages 36 and 37 still get to me.

Fed-Kun's army
lmao did you see the bottom right of the wedding photo 🤣

anyway, HAPPY ENDINGS FTW

would have raged if erika won cus I like Ginka better. She had much more screentime too (I think). But goodstuff

Dex-chan lover
Great job Haimetsu no Megami Scans! This was simply the best!

e98.gif

It wasn't the most insightful manga. There was some parts that was all disjointed as I'm pretty sure the author picked up and dropped storylines. It never had the most well-developed characters. Nor had a that well made world-building. Yasuda stands unique of not being a dense bowl of mash potatoes, but by only being a horndog with far too little deeper characterization and the author ultimately missed developing more about his parkour and climbing skills. A wishfulling harem story where a protagonist can exist being loved by all .

Nevertheless, I still enjoyed this story. Sometimes, you just want to read that type of story. And this one did a really good job of being what it is. It may not be the deepest, smoothest, or most developed story. But it sure as hell did a good job making a world that balances just right between giving what a reader wants in this type of story while not going too deep in it that it become trash. It's a hard balance, but it did it. It was a while ride guys. I will miss this.

Dex-chan lover
@Aricitic No she didn't, she "disappeared", the one who got married thought she just ran away, but she became a spirit as well.
@Abedeus That was what happened with their ancestor.
@MW2366 @MangaAddict69 @Aarekk recombining into one would just make Erika the dominant one, as she would once again be forced to be constantly as the Ojou Sama princess, Ginka is an escape from that.
@Monochrome_Scholar High matron only wanted both girls to live no matter what. She didn't want to harm Yasuda either, she thought one of the girls would die otherwise.
@chenando1 @udomsa33 @jokerxhisoka @urtoast The mangaka friend of Ginka was pregnant, she was already engaged with Yusada's friend since her childhood and as the other friend said, she loved him as well, so they probably got together first.

Fed-Kun's army
@Darklight99
"The road to hell is paved with good intentions". She might have just wanted to save them, but that doesn't excuse her actions or the way she chose to go about it. It's shown she knew from pretty much the beginning about their situation, and so could have intervened far, far earlier before the situation got so severe, and lets not forget in an earlier chapter she was willing to let one of them get sexually assaulted in an arranged marriage if not for the MC intervening, not to mention the fact that as the oldest member of the family who also experienced the split, she should have had enough time and knowledge to at least look into different methods of prevention than "nah, we're just going to drug them and brainwash them." She might have intended the best, but she's still a bitch who faces absolutely no repurcussions for her actions.

Dex-chan lover
@Monochrome_Scholar Again, she was only trying to save her family, no matter what. And as far as she knew, there was always one who disappeared, the two never managed to coexist properly. Second, she did suffer a repercussion, losing Ginka for 3 years because of her actions, as Ginka spend her energy in bringing the storm.

if you wondering what happended to karen https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/hj7jx0/manga_similar_to_kin_no_kanojo_gin_no_kanojo/.
she was among the deceased princesses so she probably died shortly after

Users who are viewing this thread